The Pupil Premium is an additional grant paid to schools to:
- raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities to reach their potential
- support children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces
The school’s current Pupil Premium Strategy Statement focuses on five areas:
- Deductive and inferential reading.
- Letter formation and handwriting automaticity.
- Number fluency and calculation automaticity.
- Higher progress rates for pupils eligible for the Pupil Premium.
- Metacognition and self-regulation.
- Increased attendance rates for pupils eligible for the Pupil Premium.
Our ‘Pupil Premium Strategy 2017-2018’ (below) details how we are spending our funding this year.
To see the impact of our funding last year, please read the evaluated version the ‘Pupil Premium Strategy 2016-2017’ (below).