We are looking for an inspirational, driven and innovative individual to be the next Headteacher who will recognise our school’s key strengths, aims and values, whilst guiding our school even further along the road of success and achievement.
A Headteacher who:
- Is confident and competent with the necessary vision and drive to build upon the current high standards, high expectations and achievements of the school
- Embrace our commitment to providing a secure and enriching experience where each child is encouraged to develop strong personal, academic, physical and creative skills
- Is passionate and has the necessary drive and skill to inspire and lead our experienced team, whilst being approachable and empathetic
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to build upon the existing strengths and achievements of the school
- A highly experienced, pro-active and dedicated staff and Governing Body
- A supportive and positive learning environment that will support you to become the best you can be
Full details on how to apply for this non-teaching position are included in the Headteacher Application Guide
The Bliss Charity School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS which meets the requirements of the school and the evidence of the right to work in the UK.